Rerapan 100asa 127 Black & White Film ~ A Lovely Film!
£11.15 Inc. vat
What a brilliant reason to grab the Baby Rolleiflex out from the back of the closet!
ReraPan 100 ISO 127 size is a traditional panchromatic black and white film from Japan. This film is for use in 127 cameras with masks for either 4×6.5cm size frames or 4x4cm size frames.
It’s not so happy to be pushed so see our hand cut 127 films should you want to shoot outside of 100asa but results are really really gorgeous, having a very period look to them…see our sample photos in the gallery here.
Examples of cameras that use 127 film: Baby Rollei, Yashica 44, Sawyer MkIV/Primo Jr., many versions of Kodak Brownie, Komaflex, etc.
- Traditional black and white film
- Fine Grain
- Even Tones
- Plastic Spools
Sample Developing Times:
- ISO 100 Kodak D-76/Ilford ID-11 stock 68 ° 8 min.
- ISO 100 Agfa R09 1:50 68 ° 16. 5 min.
- ISO 100 Ilford Microphen stock 68 ° 9 min.
- ISO 100 Kodak Xtol 1+1 68 ° 9 min. (for best results we reckon)
- ISO 100 Kodak HC-110 Diltution B 68 ° 6-7 min.
- ISO 400 Kodak HC-110 Diltution H 68 ° 26 min. (Semi Stand)
- ISO 100 Ilford Ilfotec LC29 68 ° 6.5 min.
(we have not personally confirmed all of these times and are told that pushing/pulling does not suit this film)
Note: 127 roll films are very sensitive. The loading and unloading of the camera should always be performed in dim light..and never throw away the spools and backing….we can reload them with any film!
Out of stock