Negative Glassine Storage Sleeves 120 Medium Format (6×6, 6×7) ~ 25 Sheets
£5.60 Inc. vat
These negative sleeved are made of finely-ground pulp paper which is largely greaseproof, but has a low wet strength. The high level of transparency is achieved by a special mechanical treatment called calendaring.
MACO glassine sleeves are made of acid- and lignin-free photo glassine.
- Each sleeve fits 4 strips of
- 4 frames of 6 × 4½ cm
- 3 frames of 6 × 7cm or 6 × 6 cm
- 2 frames of 6 × 9 cm
- Museum quality, document safe
- Acid- and lignin-free
- Highly suitable for archiving
- Glassine releases moisture
- Outside measurements: 25 × 31 cm
- Pocket measurements: 7 × 21,5 cm
We’ve done our best to ensure accurate and good value postal costs , feel free to contact us for larger orders
2 in stock