Rollei Ortho 25 Plus 35mm
Rollei Ortho 25 Plus- 35mm 36exp ~ BRAND NEW PRODUCT!!
£7.36 Inc. vat
Rollei Ortho 25 is a technical, orthochromatic black and white photographic film with a nominal sensitivity of ISO 25/15
This lovely film is characterised by a high sensitivity reserve of up to two f-stops, depending upon development. The document emulsion offers exceptionally fine grain images with high sharpness.
It has such high detail it is ideal for technical and scientific applications and as a half-tone film for pictorial photography and the crystal-clear RC base now opens up the possibility of using the film as a B&W slide film.
Technical and scientific applications:
• reproduction of X-ray images
• black and white slides and blue slides
• graphic distancing For this application in particular,
Ortho 25 has also developed a legendary reputation when used in combination with Rollei Low Contrast developer, (we may chose to stock that if demand is sufficient). The results are reminiscent of properties and qualities obtained by a Technical Pan film.
The comparatively steep gradation is softened by this special developer. Extreme fine grain and high sharpness, coupled with detailed gray tones can be achieved in this way.
• low-speed orthochromatic black and white film
• spectral sensitivity 380 to 610 nm ~ Extremely high resolving power, 330 line pairs/mm, depending on the developer
• special coating to improve the transport properties of the film in the camera
• suitable for use in daylight and artificial light, without any restrictions
• polyester base with high tear resistance, suitable for archiving LE 500.
• very fine grain and high sharpness as a base for excellent-quality negatives
• ideal for scanning and digital processing
Developing times here for previous version:Rollei Ortho 25 Development
5 in stock