Rollei Retro 80S 120 roll
Rollei Retro 80S ~ 120 Roll ~ Fine Grain, Beautiful Tones
£5.10 Inc. vat
One of the loveliest b&w films on the market today!
RETRO 80S is based on the Agfa Aviphot Pan 80 emulsion, the spectral sensitivity is expanded into the near infrared range of the energy spectrum. As a result, the film offers excellent image quality through haze, fog and other difficult shooting conditions.
Due to the reduced scattering by the atmosphere, images are sharp and well defined.
• medium-speed super-panchromatic black and white film
• special coating to improve the transport properties of the film in the camera
• optimal flatness – can be used both in daylight and in artificial light without any restrictions
• due to the low blue-sensitivity of the emulsion, shots taken with a direct flash are less sensitive (this is based on using a direct flash with a color temperature of approx. 6500K)
• extended red sensitivity up to 750 nm
• can also be used as an infrared film when used with filters
• extended exposure latitude (between 32 and 100 ISO)
• good for push/pull processing
• good tone reproduction – great maximum density
• transparent = ideal for scanning and as a slide
Advisable to load in low light due to it’s acetate base
Out of stock