Rollei Superpan 200
Rollei Superpan 200 ~ 35mm 36 Exp
£4.45 Inc. vat
Rollei Superpan 200 is a high-speed black and white negative film with a nominal sensitivity of ISO 200/24°. This film really demonstrate its high performance and reliability in poor lighting conditions.
Superpan 200 is a real all-rounder and the already high-speed can be increased to ISO 400/27 by pushing.
Another special feature is its extended infrared range up to 750nm, which can produce creative effects with the appropriate filter.
• film base PET 100 microns
• crystal-clear, anti-halation layer in the emulsion
• 200 ISO plus/minus 1 stop
• extended red sensitivity up to 750 nm
• a complete stop more at the same or even higher resolution
• over 180 lp/mm
• extra-fine grain
• great maximum density
• great tone reproduction
• good exposure latitude (between 125 and 250 ISO)
• good for push/pull processing
• optimum flatness
• transparent = ideal for scanning and as a slide
• available as a 35 mm and 120 roll film
10 in stock